Like the states affected by the recent sweeping heat wave, affiliate marketing is “so hot right now,” according to one marketing insider. The summer months typically translate into a lot of action on the performance marketing front, and this week was no different. Here’s a recap of this week in affiliate marketing.
- ADOTAS Interviews Missy Ward. With Affiliate Summit East 2011 just around the corner, event cofounder Missy Ward gives an inside view of ASE and how she got started in affiliate marketing.
- How Affiliate Marketing Provides High Job Satisfaction. Geno Prussakov offers an insightful post on job satisfaction factors for those in affiliate marketing. References abound.
- What to Do When Your AdWords CPCs Are Too High. An informative, basic guide to improving your CPCs. For all you PPC cats out there.
- Stunning Mobile Emailing Infographic. For email affiliate marketers, the rise of mobile affiliate marketing is good news. This infographic makes the data look just as nice.
- Where The Money’s At: Adwords’ Most Expensive Keywords. Most of these aren’t surprising, but it’s a nice reminder of where affiliates can potentially make the most money. Also good to see cord blood finally in the top 20.